jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

American Idol Season 10 Top 3 - Performances - 2011



So as many of you noticed tonight on I-Tunes they only released 1 song from each of the Idols this week. Now, I don’t know about you but I’m bummed cuz I love studio versions. Anyways I decided it would be fun to post MP3′s of the live versions of the songs for everyone to enjoy! They’re in pretty good quality so check them out!!

Round 1: Contestant’s Song Choice
Scotty – Amazed (Studio Version)
Haley - What Is And What Should Never Be (Studio Version)
Lauren – Wild One (Studio Version)

Round 2: Jimmy Iovine’s Song Choice
Scotty – Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not? (Live Performance)
Haley – Rhiannon (Live Performance)
Lauren – If I Die Young (Live Performance)

Round 3: Judges’ Song Choice
Scotty – She Believes In Me (Live Performance)
Haley – You Oughta Know (Live Performance)
Lauren – I Hope You Dance (Live Performance)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario