martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

Jamey Johnson - The Guitar Song - 2 CD 2010



Jamey Johnson - The Guitar Song - 2 CD 2010

This Is Jamey's 3rd Official Album Called " The Guitar Song" I Guess You Could Call It 2 Albums In One In These CD's There Are 25 Real Country Songs


Track-Listing
[CD 1 - The Black Album ]

1. Lonely At The Top
2. Cover Your Eyes
3. Poor Man's Blues
4. Set 'Em Up Joe
5. Playing The Part
6. Baby Don't Cry
7. Heaven Bound
8. Can't Cash My Checks
9. That's How I Don't Love You
10. Heartache
11. Mental Revenge
12. Even The Skies Are Blue

[CD 2 - The White Album]
1. By The Seat Of Your Pants
2. California Riots
3. Dog In The Yard
4. The Guitar Song (Featuring Bill Anderson)
5. That's Why I Write Songs
6. Macon
7. Thankful For The Rain
8. Good Morning Sunrise
9. Front Porch Swing Afternoon
10. I Remember You
11. The Good Times Aren't What They Used To Be
12. For The Good Times
13. My Way To You



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario