lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

VA- The Voice -Team Adam -The Blind Auditions -iTunes 2011



Yo Casey is in it to win it!! -- I have listened to all the tryouts and Casey so far is in my top five.
As for female vocalists in my opinion-one has to be on a scale with Ann wilson from Heart.
Pretty tall order. As males go somewhere in the realm of Robert Plant from the first two alblums.That is what I would be looking for. I listened to Casey twice, because once wasn't enough. What she needs to do is let go and really belt it out, if she does that along with combining the softer tones I believe she can go all the way. Great song-great voice Great job. Keep the fires raging and burn the house down with every performance-good luck....

☆Track List:
1. Rolling In the Deep (The Voice Performance) Angela Wolff
2. Born This Way (The Voice Performance) Casey Desmond
3. Stupid Boy (The Voice Performance) Casey Weston
4. I'm Yours (The Voice Performance) Devon Barley
5. Time After Time (The Voice Performance) Javier Colon
6. Bless the Broken Road (The Voice Performance) Jeff Jenkins
7. Come As You Are (The Voice Performance) Rebecca Loebe
8. Bring It On Home to Me (The Voice Performance) Tim Mahoney



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario