martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Mariah Carey - Fantasy -The Remix Album - 2011



1. Fantasy (Bad Boy with O.D.B.)
2. Always Be My Baby (Mr. Dupri Mix feat. Da Brat & Xscape)
3. Honey (So So Def Remix feat. JD & Da Brat)
4. The Roof (Remix feat. Mobb Deep)
5. Breakdown (The Mo Thug Remix feat. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony)
6. My All/Stay Awhile (So So Def Remix feat. Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz)
7. I Still Believe/Pure Imagination (Damizza Remix feat. Krayzie Bone & Da Brat)
8. Heartbreaker (Remix feat. Da Brat & Missy Elliott)
9. Thank God I Found You (Make It Last Remix feat. Joe & Nas)
10. Loverboy (Remix feat. Ludacris, Da Brat, Shawnna & Twenty II)
11. Boy (I Need You) (Street Remix feat. Cam'Ron, Juelz Santana, Jimmy Jones & Freeway)
12. We Belong Together (Remix feat. Jadakiss & Styles P)
13. Shake It Off (Remix feat. Jay-Z & Young Jeezy)
14. Don't Forget About Us (So So Def Remix feat. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony & Juelz Santana)
15. Touch My Body (Remix feat. Rick Ross & The-Dream)
16. Obsessed (Remix feat. Gucci Mane)
17. H.A.T.E.U. (So So Def Remix feat. OJ Da Juiceman, Big Boi & Gucci Mane)
18. Up Out My Face (Remix feat. Nicki Minaj)



1 comentario:

  1. hey, great blog of urs! congrats! but I've been tryin 2 dl this album, which I really really like the tracklist but this uploaded.com seems not 2 work as well as megaupload, rapidshare and others. could u please plase re-up in another web storage page? cheers

    ResponderEliminar