sábado, 16 de abril de 2011

Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance The Remixes - 2011




1. Million Dollar Bill (Freemasons Mix)
2. Try It On My Own (Thunderpuss Mix)
3. Whatchulookinat (Thunderpuss Mix)
4. I Learned From The Best (HQ2 Mix)
5. My Love Is Your Love (Thunderpuss Mix)
6. It's Not Right But It's Okay (Thunderpuss Mix)
7. Heartbreak Hotel (Hex Hector Mix)
8. Step By Step (Junior Vasquez Mix)
9. Queen Of The Night (CJ Mackintosh Mix)
10. I'm Every Woman (Clivilles & Cole Mix)
11. I Will Always Love You (Hex Hector Mix)
12. I'm Your Baby Tonight (Dronez Mix)
13. So Emotional (David Morales Mix)
14. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) (Junior Vasquez Mix)
15. How Will I Know (Junior Vasquez Mix)
16. Greatest Love Of All (Junior Vasquez Mix)
17. The Whitney Houston Megamix (Jody Den Broeder & Warren Rigg Mix)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario