jueves, 17 de marzo de 2011

American Idol Season 10 Top 12 -iTunes Version 2011




So like last week, I will continue covering the studio version of American Idol finalists’ performances for you this week. And we come to Top 12 tonight. Well for me, like I said just now, I already see Casey and Jacob in the finale now. Also, Stefano and Lauren also gave me some good impression. All other contestants are just soso, especially the opening. Anyway, here is the iTunes version of the latest Idol album for you.

Track List:

01. Casey Abrams – Smells Like Teen Spirit
02. Haley Rainhart – I’m Your Baby Tonight
03. Jacob Lusk – Alone
04. James Durbin – I’ll Be There For You
05. Karen Rodriguez – Love Will Lead You Back
06. Lauren Alaina – I’m The Only One
07. Naima Adedapo – What’s Love Got To Do With It
08. Paul McDonald – I Guess That’s Why They Call It The Blues
09. Pia Toscano – Where Do Broken Hearts Go
10. Scotty McCreery – Can I Trust You With My Heart
11. Stefano Langone – If You Don’t Know Me By Now
12. Thia Megia – Colors of the Wind

Album Name: VA – American Idol Season 10 Top 12 [iTunes Version]
Genre: Pop
Label: 19 Recordings
Quality: MPEG-4 AAC Audio 44100Hz 16Bits 256Kbps
Size: 88.88MB
Release Year: 2011



[code]http://adf.ly/qgbJ[/code]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario